NCET is a member-supported 501(c)(3) Nevada nonprofit that produces programs and events to help people explore business and technology. With nearly 600 members, it is Northern Nevada’s largest educational and networking organization. NCET’s award-winning programs are open to the public and are designed for the general public:
· NCET Small Business Expo: Everything you need to start or grow your business. Each fall.
· NCET Tech Awards: Celebrates the individuals, companies and organizations who have greatly enhanced the growth and prestige of Northern Nevada’s technology community. Each spring.
· Tech Wednesdays: A monthly behind-the-scenes tour showcases a local company or organization that makes or uses innovative technologies. 2nd Wednesdays at 5:30 pm at various locations.
· Biz Café: Information and networking in one event! Local though leaders present 45 minutes talks that range from soft skills to hard science. 3rd Wednesdays at 3 pm at Rounds Bakery.
· Biz Bite Luncheons: Actionable business or technology information. Alternate 4th Wednesdays at 11 am at the Atlantis.
· Special Event Luncheons: Expert panels provide in-depth discussion of timely business or technology topics. Alternate 4th Wednesdays at 11 am at the Atlantis.