We are looking for a qualified candidate to put their customer service experience to the test!
Front Office Staff in Reno is a virtual receptionist and call answering service that stands apart from the rest. By utilizing the latest technology, our Reno call center service offers each client a highly professional, individualized answering service for numerous business models. We are also HIPAA Compliant for our Medical Clients.
As a family owned and operated business we are committed to excellence, holding ourselves accountable to deliver the best call answering service possible.
As a receptionist on our team, you’ll play a vital role in enabling first call resolution in a constantly evolving environment using a variety of tools and technology. In the process, virtual receptionist duties are to create a great first impression for small to medium size businesses.
Our mission is to provide each of our clients with friendly professional receptionists that are knowledgeable of their business.
- Answering our client’s calls
- Schedule their appointments
- Take detailed messages
- Transfer their calls whether they are on the go or in their office.
- Receptionists must have a friendly voice, be detail orientated and be able to use a computer.
We do this and much more all while creating the illusion we are in our client’s office.
- Demonstrates an above average attention to detail including excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to develop rapport with receptionist and other teammates; ability to maintain strong working relationships
- Solid time management skills
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Ability to thrive and be productive in a work from home role
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent, college courses or certificate preferred
- Reliable internet connection
- Dedicated private home office workspace
- Maintain composure, even in very difficult situations
- Solve problems by analyzing information and using logic to address issues
- Accuracy with data entry
- Maintain a positive approach, work cooperatively with others, and demonstrate a constructive response to coaching
- Proficient computer skills with a demonstrated ability to navigate and comprehend computer software systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Looking for people who want to grow with an expanding company
Front Office Staff – Reno Virtual Receptionist’s
*Open to Reno/Sparks/Carson City Residents only*
Operating Hours– Monday – Friday: 6:00 am – 5:00 pm PST
Job– Remote Part time/Full time positions.
Pay- Starting pay $13.00 hourly
Full-time shifts- 6:00 am- 3:00 pm, 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
Part-time shifts available: 8:00 am-12:00 pm, 12:00 pm-5:00 pm
Evaluation after the first 90 days for merit incentives.
*Bilingual Spanish encouraged to apply.