Serving Northern Nevada and Lake Tahoe Residential & Commercial Heating and Air Conditioning
We have 25 years of experience serving the needs of homeowners. We provide professional installation, repair, and maintenance of all major brands (YORK, Trane, Bryant and Carrier).
We provide the following services:
- 24/7 service, 365 days a year with a two-hour response time.
- Our technicians will confirm his arrival time a half-hour before his scheduled arrival, to minimize any inconvenience.
- We service oil furnaces.
- Our certified technicians provide professional installation, repair, and maintenance on all major brands (YORK, Trane, Bryant, and Carrier).
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor.
- We can design a highly energy efficient, fully custom home comfort system for any size home.
- We offer mini splits available for energy saving, zone cooling.
- Maintenance plans are available to keep your equipment operating at peak efficiency.
- Free budget estimates over the phone or online.
- Free carbon monoxide detector with first service call.
M & S Heating & Air can perform maintenance service on an “as required” basis on all brands of heating and A/C equipment. A detailed written report, sent via e-mail, of any problems found while performing our maintenance service will be provided, along with itemized pricing for the recommended repairs. Should you move forward with our recommended repairs, no “Trip charge” will be assessed on the return visit.
Additionally, we offer a range of maintenance service contracts, structured to fit your needs and budget, all but eliminating costly emergency repairs. See our Contract Service page for more details.
Unforeseen breakdowns are a nuisance and an inconvenience to your tenants. M & S Heating & Air gets you back up and running quickly with our 24/7 service and highly trained technicians. We diagnosis the problem correctly the first time, and if we cannot repair it on the spot, we can usually have the needed parts in hand the next day, to minimize your down time.
If your system is older and repairs are getting expensive, or the system is not energy efficient, we can provide an estimate for replacing it. We also provide a corresponding repair cost so you can make an informed decision. We can often get the system replaced in one business day saving you time, money, and the inconvenience of a prolonged shut down.
New installations, unit replacements, and tenant improvements are a core competency of CHAC. We offer rapid turn around time for package type replacements to minimize discomfort. Over 90% of the time we will have your old unit removed and your new unit installed and operational, the same day. CHAC will coordinate all details of the project; including, roofing, electrical, ductwork, piping, structural, all permits and title 24 reports.
- We offer design/build for tenant improvement, clean rooms, equipment, computer rooms, and comfort cooling.
- HVAC equipment surveys to evaluate conditions.
- Building correction surveys to eliminate OEM design flaws.
- Water treatment for cooling systems.
Install full energy management systems, centralized graphic-based scheduling, monitoring workstations, after-hours HVAC bypass systems, and automated tenant billing. M&S Heating & Air can also integrate lighting and access control into the DDC system to work in conjunction with your HVAC system.
Call today for a HVAC check, service, or new systems.
Co-Owner – Kent Jenkins
Co-Owner – Frank Havlik